Thursday 3 May 2012

So I, uh, suck at computers;

Remind me never to download anything ever again. I knew there was a reason for choosing not to indulge but somehow my urgent need (for Paint Shop Pro, I might add. For this blog) got the better of me and who knows how, but my computer ended up having a dramatic fit, one coloured with flashing emoticons and inappropriately dressed women doing, uh, very inappropriate things. I managed to fix it, but then Pepper whacked a cricket ball with ridiculous force from her mouth into the screen and now I have a permanent smudge in the bottom right hand corner of my every window, beckoning me to stare at it and become rageful for the poor LEDs (or whatever they are) I have forever lost. 

I've had enough of computers today. I am off to eat Bavarian smoked cheese and sleeeeeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment